[comp.lang.c] public domain C interpreter

mpapp@ (Mike Papper) (05/21/91)

I would like to build an application that allows users to
run through a C program step by step,
an (modified) interpreter would be nicw to use to do this
(of course I'll be using simple programs all self contained --
with library calls as pointers to routines inside my program).

If you've haerd of one, could you please email me.

Mike Papper
mpapp@godzilla.cgl.rmit.oz.au

av@kielo.uta.fi (Arto V. Viitanen) (05/22/91)

Mike> I would like to build an application that allows users to
Mike> run through a C program step by step,
Mike> an (modified) interpreter would be nicw to use to do this
Mike> (of course I'll be using simple programs all self contained --
Mike> with library calls as pointers to routines inside my program).

Mike> If you've haerd of one, could you please email me.

Me too.

--
Arto V. Viitanen				         email: av@kielo.uta.fi
University Of Tampere,				   	    av@ohdake.cs.uta.fi

rns@mullauna.cs.mu.OZ.AU (Robert Noel STURROCK) (05/22/91)

mpapp@ (Mike Papper) writes:

>I would like to build an application that allows users to
>run through a C program step by step,
>an (modified) interpreter would be nicw to use to do this
>(of course I'll be using simple programs all self contained --
>with library calls as pointers to routines inside my program).

>If you've haerd of one, could you please email me.

Me too.

=======
Robert Sturrock
University Of Melbourne, Australia