[comp.lang.c] TC++ bug?

tannerr@prism.cs.orst.edu (Ryan Tanner) (06/23/91)

Sometimes when I run some code that I've written from the dos shell,
I'll get back in and the screen's lines turn different colors.  I think
it may have something to do with my Logitech mouse.  Anybody else have
this happen?

Ryan (tannerr@prism.cs.orst.edu)

wallis@sieras.enet.dec.com (Barry L. Wallis) (06/25/91)

In article <1991Jun23.070308.16756@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU>, tannerr@prism.cs.orst.edu (Ryan Tanner) writes...
>Sometimes when I run some code that I've written from the dos shell,
>I'll get back in and the screen's lines turn different colors.  I think
>it may have something to do with my Logitech mouse.  Anybody else have
>this happen?
>
>Ryan (tannerr@prism.cs.orst.edu)

When I've had this happen to me it was because I've had memory problems.

---
Barry L. Wallis			USENET: wallis@sieras.dec.com
Database Consultant		Prodigy (don't laugh): DNMX41A
U.S. DECtp Resource Center
Los Angeles, CA			"No one voted for me, I represent myself"
---

mikey@ontek.com (michael "krill-man" lee) (06/27/91)

In comp.lang.c, wallis@sieras.enet.dec.com (Barry L. Wallis) writes:
| In article <6756@lynx.ORST.EDU>, tannerr@orst.edu (Ryan Tanner) writes...
| >
| > Sometimes when I run some code that I've written from the dos shell,
| > I'll get back in and the screen's lines turn different colors.  I think
| > it may have something to do with my Logitech mouse.  Anybody else have
| > this happen?
|
| When I've had this happen to me it was because I've had memory problems.

Well, yes, I... ummm.
I forgot what I was going to say here.