[comp.lang.modula2] Type Casting

ACC.NATE@VALPO.BITNET (Nathan Bohlmann) (06/17/88)

Keith Cambell writes:

>I believe that the feature to which you refer, is NOT an extension,
>but rather has always been in the definition of modula2.  Has some
>standardization effort removed it?

Sorry, I have not seen Wirth's definition, and since I had seen some
messages concerning type casting and standardization of such, I thought
it might be an extension.  However, I am glad to hear that it is part
of the definition.  I can see I need to get my self a copy of Wirth's
definition.  Thanks for letting me know.

Nathan Bohlmann
ACC.NATE@VALPO.Bitnet

P.S.  If this once again ends up in the postmaster's mailbox, I would
      appreciate knowing what I need to do to get it to the list as
      we do everything by hand here to get a message sent out.