[comp.lang.modula2] Dictionary source?

xevious@bucc2.UUCP (03/22/89)

Would anyone know of or have any source code for a Modula2 dictionary checker
program? Any and all responses would be appreciated.

                                         / bucs1 \
    {uiucdcs,noao,cepu,attmail}!bradley! - bucc2 - !xevious

aplusl@ethz.UUCP (Albert Meier) (03/31/89)

In article <13400001@bucc2> xevious@bucc2.UUCP writes:

>Would anyone know of or have any source code for a Modula2 dictionary checker
>program? Any and all responses would be appreciated.
Yes, I do. I saw such a program and some of its source code at my last
visit with Interface Technologies Corp. in Houston. I don't know whether
they are open to give it out but I guess if you offer them enough money
they would...

Here is their telephone number: 713/523-8422, ask for Bert Mellinger who
did it, together with Markus Schaub.

    .....           Albert Meier        Tel.  +41/1/700 30 37
   .. ....          A+L AG, Im Spaeten 23, CH-8906 Bonstetten
  ..   ....
 .......A+L.        E-Mail          aplusl@ifi.ethz.(ch/UUCP)
..       .......                 ...mcvax!cernvax!ethz!aplusl