[comp.lang.modula2] In search for a compiler for 386 V5.3

michiel@cadlab1.UUCP (b) (05/12/89)

I'm looking for a modula 2 compiler for our microport V/386 3.0 UNIX.
Does anyone know if such a compiler exists? If you do please mail me.

Thanks
--

# Michiel Betel         # snail: Stichting CadLab, Waterlooplein 211,
# michiel@cadlab1.UUCP  #        1045 JN Amsterdam, the Netherlands

las) (05/17/89)

In article <413@cadlab1.UUCP> michiel@cadlab1.UUCP (Michiel Betel) writes:
>I'm looking for a modula 2 compiler for our microport V/386 3.0 UNIX.
>Does anyone know if such a compiler exists? If you do please mail me.

Would you please summarize your finding and mail to me or post to the net?

Thanks, Larry
--
Signed: Larry A. Shurr (cbema!las@att.ATT.COM or att!cbema!las)
Clever signature, Wonderful wit, Outdo the others, Be a big hit! - Burma Shave