[comp.lang.modula2] Invitation

aplusl@ethz.UUCP (Albert Meier) (05/20/89)

With this letter we intend to quickly reach all members of the different
country tags (that we know and we may not know, yet) who will go to the
Linz ISO meeting the second week of July standardising Modula-2:

INVITATION FOR THE OPENING OF OUR HOUSE
---------------------------------------

For years we have been looking for a domicile; now we got it!

Our address will change on July 1, 1989 to the following:

A+L AG, Daederiz 61, CH-2540 Grenchen

On Sunday, July 16, just following the Linz ISO Modula-2 meeting we will
have the Opening of our house and you all are invited to come and enjoy
it with us. It starts at 2pm and lasts till 7.30pm so that there is
enough time to travel from almost any place in and around Switzerland to
Grenchen and to be back whereever you will be or have to be before
midnight. If you have wife and children with you bring them along as
well!

Please write us (to the old address) a short notice that you will come
and how many people you will be and whether we shall arrange some hotel
reservation or whatever you need. We will then send you details about
timetables, maps, and so on.

We are looking forward to have you with us!

P.S. Though this Opening has nothing special to do with Modula-2 you
will probably find other interesting people from the Modula-2 High
Society there.....

    .....           Albert Meier        Tel.  +41/1/700 30 37
   .. ....          A+L AG, Im Spaeten 23, CH-8906 Bonstetten
  ..   ....
 .......A+L.        E-Mail          aplusl@ifi.ethz.(ch/UUCP)
..       .......                 ...mcvax!cernvax!ethz!aplusl

las) (05/23/89)

In article <979@ethz.UUCP> aplusl@bernina.UUCP (Albert Meier) writes:
>it with us. It starts at 2pm and lasts till 7.30pm so that there is
>enough time to travel from almost any place in and around Switzerland to
>Grenchen and to be back whereever you will be or have to be before

I'd love to come, but it's a little hard to get there and back from
Ohio before midnight. :-)

>midnight. If you have wife and children with you bring them along as
                       ^^^^
No married, female computer scientists in Europe? :-)

(Hopefully, the smileys were extraneous).

regards, Larry
--
Signed: Larry A. Shurr (cbema!las@att.ATT.COM or att!cbema!las)
Clever signature, Wonderful wit, Outdo the others, Be a big hit! - Burma Shave