[comp.lang.modula2] Address/Phone for Fitted Software T

sl162021@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (05/30/89)

Dear Persons:  Does anyone have a current address or phone number for
Fitted Software Tools, the developers of the Public Domain M2 Compiler?
I tried calling their BBS this evening and got a sleepy person instead
(sorry!).  The number I have is 404-497-0931.  Thanks in advance for your
assistance!

low@melair.UUCP (Rick Low) (05/30/89)

In article <9000001@silver>, sl162021@silver.bacs.indiana.edu writes:
> Dear Persons:  Does anyone have a current address or phone number for
> Fitted Software Tools, the developers of the Public Domain M2 Compiler?
                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
					       No! It's shareware, and well
					       worth the $50 US.

Fitted Software Tools
PO Box 867403
Plano, TX 75086
USA

BBS: 214 517 4629

This address is where I contacted Roger Carvalho to get my version 2.0
update.  I haven't tried the BBS.

--
Rick Low
MEL Defence Systems Limited, Ottawa, Canada