[comp.lang.modula2] M2 source for editor

GRANT@LAUCOSC.LAURENTIAN.CA ("Grant R. Guenther") (03/06/90)

Gary Woods <munnari.oz.au!csc!ccadfa!phadfa!gjw> writes:

>i'am looking for source in Modula-2 of a simple editor.  Not something
>fancy.  About the standard expected from a student project.  I just
>can't stand the idea of sitting down and writing an editor.  Thanks.

Editors are usually environment specific.  What OS do you want it for ?
One of my students wrote a clone of the VMS EDT editor in M2 for both
MS-DOS and a local terminal based system.  It works most of the time,
but the code is a bit clumsy.  Send me mail if this is along the lines
of what you are looking for.

Grant Guenther  grant@laucosc.laurentian.ca