[comp.lang.modula2] Address for TDI Software Inc?

latornell@MECH.UBC.CA (Doug Latornell) (03/14/90)

Could anyone tell me the current address for TDI Software Inc.  They produce
Modula-2 compilers for Amiga, Atari ST, Mac, and 68K UN*X systems.  A letter
I sent to 10410 Markison Road in Dallas, Texas was returned marked "Forwarding
Order Expired".

==================

Doug Latornell        (latornell@mech.ubc.ca)
CAM/Robotics Lab
Mech. Eng. Dept.
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

parker@VELA.ACS.OAKLAND.EDU (Jeff Parker) (03/14/90)

They went out of business.  I purchase their M2 compiler for the Amiga right
about the time they went under (about two months ago).

Jeff Parker
parker@vela.acs.oakland.edu

GRANT@LAUCOSC.LAURENTIAN.CA ("Grant R. Guenther") (03/14/90)

I think TDI is out of business.  Try contacting Interface Technologies
at 713-523-8422.  I know for sure that the Atari-ST version is no longer
available.

jody@SHELL.COM (Jody Winston) (03/16/90)

If you find them, I'd like to know.

Jody Winston		jody@shell.uucp
..!{sun,psuvax1,bcm,rice,decwrl,cs.utexas.edu}!shell!jody
Shell Development Company, Bellaire Research Center
P.O. Box 481, Room 2202, Houston, TX 77001	(Voice: 713 663-2993)

kherron@MS.UKY.EDU (03/17/90)

If TDI isn't out of business then it should be.  The TDI compiler
was a dog.  Try M2Sprint instead.

Kenneth Herron

martint@altitude.UUCP (Martin Taillefer) (03/17/90)

Folks interested in A new Modula-2 compiler package for the Amiga are
invited to email me their postal address. Also specify if you already
owb ab existing M2 package. I'll put you in our database and when time
comes ship out some info.

All owners of M2Sprint in particular are invited to contact me as well.

Martin Taillefer   INTERNET: martint%altitude@IRO.UMontreal.CA
UUCP: uunet!philmtl!altitude!martint   TEL: 514/640-5734   BIX: vertex

Matthew_Eric_Seitz@cup.portal.com (03/18/90)

     If TDI is belly up and noone is taking over support for it, any
reccommendations for a Modula-2 compiler (or interpreter, if one exists)
for the Atari ST?

				Matt Seitz
				Matthew_Eric_Seitz@cup.portal.com

martint@altitude.UUCP (Martin Taillefer) (03/19/90)

In article <27998@cup.portal.com> Matthew_Eric_Seitz@cup.portal.com writes:

>     If TDI is belly up and noone is taking over support for it, any
>reccommendations for a Modula-2 compiler (or interpreter, if one exists)
>for the Atari ST?
>
>				Matt Seitz
>				Matthew_Eric_Seitz@cup.portal.com

I dunno if my previous message made it out, so here goes again. You might
try:

Rowley Associates
32 Rowley
Cam
Dursley
Glos GL11 5NT
ENGLAND

TEL  : (0453) 547916
FAX  : (0453) 544068

They make a very good M2 compiler for the ST.