[comp.lang.modula2] EXCEPTION/PROCESS ORIENTA

CHUCK.LINS@p0.f42.n105.z1.fidonet.org (CHUCK LINS) (04/25/90)

From: lins@Apple.COM (Chuck Lins)
Date: 23 Apr 90 16:17:27 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.lang.modula2

In article <13879@levels.sait.edu.au> CCML@levels.sait.edu.au (Martin)
writes:
[a long discussion of implementing exceptions and event handling on the Mac
 using coroutines]

In the most recent issue of "Structured Programming" (11/2) there's are
article discussing implementation of exceptions using coroutines. This
method
did not require any machine specific code.

BTW, "Structured Programming" is published by Springer-Verlag, New York,
and
contains many articles on Modula-2 (as well as related languages). I could
be
biased as i am on the ditorial board :-)

--
Chuck Lins               | "Exit left to funway."
Apple Computer, Inc.     | Internet: lins@apple.com

uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!42.0!CHUCK.LINS
Internet: CHUCK.LINS@p0.f42.n105.z1.fidonet.org

lins@Apple.COM (Chuck Lins) (06/05/90)

In article <5538.264CADF2@puddle.fidonet.org> Peter.M..Perchansky@f101.n273.z1.fidonet.org (Peter M. Perchansky) writes:
>Hello:
>
>    Could you post the address, phone number, and subscription information on "Structured Programming?"

Sure. Write to

Springer-Verlag
815 De La Vina Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Or telephone
(805) 963-7960
(I think)

--
Chuck Lins               | "Is this the kind of work you'd like to do?"
Apple Computer, Inc.     | -- Front 242
Cupertino, CA 95014      | "Self-proclaimed Object Oberon Evangelist"
The intersection of Apple's ideas and my ideas yields the empty set.

Peter.M..Perchansky@f101.n273.z1.fidonet.org (Peter M. Perchansky) (06/13/90)

Hello:

    Thank you for the phone and address of "Structured Programming."  I just subscribed.

---- Peter

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!273!101!Peter.M..Perchansky
Internet: Peter.M..Perchansky@f101.n273.z1.fidonet.org