[comp.lang.modula2] PD Modula-2 Compiler

Tori.Person@p45.f114.n202.z1.fidonet.org (Tori Person) (08/08/90)

In a message to All <01 Aug 90 19:20:00> Johann Dowa wrote:

 JD> I have previously downloaded the new PD Modula-2 compiler (Well at
 JD> leasts it's new to me), but unfortunately the library modules (ie.
 JD> system.m2o) were corrupt. I once again downloaded the file and had

Johann, which PD Mod-2 compiler did you download and where are you?

I have a PD Mod-2 program which is, in fact an integrated environment, and have all the DEF modules, the IMPLEMENTATION modules, the M2O modules and a pretty nifty tutorial.  Let me know which system you downloaded and where you are and we'll see if there is something I can do.  If it's too far I can always send it to you snail mail.  I have backup disks.

Tori -- At Home in the The Eagle's Nest

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!202!114.45!Tori.Person
Internet: Tori.Person@p45.f114.n202.z1.fidonet.org

Pat.Terry@p101.f4.n494.z5.fidonet.org (Pat Terry) (08/13/90)

 > In a message to All <01 Aug 90 19:20:00> Johann Dowa wrote:
 >
 >  JD> I have previously downloaded the new PD Modula-2 compiler (Well at
 >  JD> leasts it's new to me), but unfortunately the library modules (ie.
 >  JD> system.m2o) were corrupt. I once again downloaded the file and had

Only fair to remark that this is not Public Domain.  It's very good value
ShareWare.  play the game and register your copy!

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!5!494!4.101!Pat.Terry
Internet: Pat.Terry@p101.f4.n494.z5.fidonet.org

Tori.Person@p45.f114.n202.z1.fidonet.org (Tori Person) (08/16/90)

In a message to Tori Person <12 Aug 90 15:59:00> Pat Terry wrote:

 >> In a message to All <01 Aug 90 19:20:00> Johann Dowa wrote:

 PT> Only fair to remark that this is not
 PT> Public Domain.  It's very good value
 PT> ShareWare.  play the game and register your copy!

Well, Pat, the message you're referring to wasn't from me, but rather a one that I replied to.  My copy of the Modula-2 compiler I use *IS* registered.  All I was saying was that if Johann needed some help I'd see what I could do, including sending him the complete package and reminding him to register his copy.  I have the PD(Shareware) version as well as my registered copy so I was going to send him the S/W version which includes the registration form.

OK?

Tori