[comp.lang.modula2] 2.0 Benchmark M2 Includes

a665@mindlink.UUCP (Anthon Pang) (10/02/90)

Anyone here interested in the Amiga Benchmark M2 Libraries for 2.0?  I don't
have them yet from Avant-Garde, but I'm thinking of making the necessary files
from my C includes.  Of course, if there's a legal technicality which restricts
such, please point it out.

Sascha.Wildner@p4344.f18.n244.z2.fidonet.org (Sascha Wildner) (10/13/90)

 > Anyone here interested in the Amiga Benchmark M2 Libraries for 2.0?  I
 > don't have them yet from Avant-Garde, but I'm thinking of making the
 > necessary files from my C includes.  Of course, if there's a legal
 > technicality which restricts such, please point it out.

Leon said (when I called him) that Benchmark V02.00 will be released when
Kickstart is officially released by Commodore (as far as I know there are
only Beta Versions available for Amiga 3000 users).

                                -Sascha Wildner

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!2!244!18.4344!Sascha.Wildner
Internet: Sascha.Wildner@p4344.f18.n244.z2.fidonet.org

a665@mindlink.UUCP (Anthon Pang) (10/15/90)

Sascha.Wildner@p4344.f18.n244.z2.fidonet.org writes:
> Leon said (when I called him) that Benchmark V02.00 will be released when
> Kickstart is officially released by Commodore (as far as I know there are
> only Beta Versions available for Amiga 3000 users).

That's what Mr Frenkel said in reply to email.  I was only "offering" the M2
version of the _beta_ 2.0 'C' includes (when I finish converting them), so long
as there wasn't a legal problem.

I hope Avant Garde proofreads 2.0 before releasing it...1.2 had
two typos, and AG never released 1.3, despite 2 new functions in DiskFont, and
various new identifiers in 8 other modules (though there's an archive of the
affected 1.3 modules floating around the net).