[comp.lang.modula2] LOGITECH

CASTEELS@BANUIA51.BITNET (06/02/88)

In the distribution of Version 3.0 of the Logitech compiler for the PC
there are implementations of the Graphics module for CGA and Hercules
graphic cards.Does anyone know of the existence of this module for
other graphic controllers ? (e.g. ATT 6300)

Paul Casteels                   BitNet,Earn : CASTEELS@BANUIA51
Univ. Inst. Antwerpen           Tel : 03-828.25.28 (233)
Dpt. Physics
Universiteitsplein 1
B-2610 Wilrijk
Belgium

aplusl@ethz.UUCP (Albert Meier) (06/11/88)

Expires:
In article <INFO-M2%88060210565451@DB0TUI11> Info-Modula2 Distribution List <INFO-M2%UCF1VM.bitnet@jade.berkeley.edu> writes:
>In the distribution of Version 3.0 of the Logitech compiler for the PC
>there are implementations of the Graphics module for CGA and Hercules
>graphic cards.Does anyone know of the existence of this module for
>other graphic controllers ? (e.g. ATT 6300)
We have several for different graphic controllers. You may find a list
in advertisements in BYTE magazine, A+L & Interface Technologies Corp.
Houston.

   .. ....          Albert Meier        Tel.  +41/1/700 30 37
  ..   ....         A+L AG, Im Spaeten 23, CH-8906 Bonstetten
 .......A+L.
..       .......    E-Mail     aplusl@komsys.ifi.ethz.ch.UUCP

ptm@hprndlb.HP.COM (Phil Magnuson) (06/16/88)

Would your compiler for 68000s support imbedded systems which do
not use unix as an OS?  Do you supply a library which could be
used as a kernel?

ROSS@UCF1VM.BITNET (Bri) (06/13/90)

As for working with LANs, I have no problems.
I have written more code for NOVELL LANs then I care to remember,
and have had no problems with using any version of Logitech.
To top it off, UCF's LAN system is one of the biggest and most
extensive LAN systems, so if I can get to work here, I see no
problems with it in those regards.

Bri

mfeldman@GWUSUN.GWU.EDU (Michael Feldman) (06/13/90)

Can you give me some more info on UCF's big LAN? Thanks.
Prof. Michael Feldman
Assistant to the Chair
The George Washington University
Washington, DC 20052
+1-202-994-5253
mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu

AMES6817@SNYPLAVA.BITNET (10/19/90)

I am triny to locate the phone number for Logitech, I would like to buy a copy o
   f thier program, since we use the Logitech version here at school.  I heard
that they offer a student discount, but the phone number listed in the manual
doesnt work, it's been disconnected.  Thanks in advance.

pbye@UB.D.UMN.EDU (peter bye) (10/24/90)

They ave changed there name, or at least, created a new entitiy to deal with
compilers and such.  They are called MultiScope.  I also heard a rumor that
MultiScope will be selling Stony Brooks compiler in the next release.  I do
not know if this is true or not, but I guess I could believe it.  Logitech was
the leader in M2 Systems on the VAX and the DOS Platforms.  They sold off the
VAX code, and are now only so-so in the DOS arena.  It would be nice if they
either caught up or got out. I have a pretty sizable investment on Logitechs
software, and Add-Ons, and would like to know if I should switch, or hang in
there?

Peter Bye
pbye@ub.d.umn.edu

Frank.Warren@f42.n161.z1.fidonet.org (Frank Warren) (10/25/90)

  Yes, they've been advertising, and are in the 800 phone book, but
not as "Logitech" anymore.  The new firm is Multiscope, a Logitech
spinoff, and this may be the source of your confusion.
  The new phone numbers are:
      415-968-4892
  fax 415-968-4622
  The V4.0 Modula-2 compiler (supposed to be really killer, like
the Multiscope debugger itself), will be out in another month or
three.  I'd be tempted to wait for that.  And the Multiscope debuggger
comes with the package!

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!161!42!Frank.Warren
Internet: Frank.Warren@f42.n161.z1.fidonet.org