[comp.lang.modula2] Sempersoft MPW Modula2 Compiler

John.Montbriand@f43.n140.z1.FIDONET.ORG (John Montbriand) (11/02/90)

Has anyone heard if Sempersoft is still marketing their Modula2 compiler for
the Macintosh MPW environment--has anyone recieved their 'promised' upgrades?

--
John Montbriand - via FidoNet node 1:140/22
UUCP: ...!herald!weyr!43!John.Montbriand

lins@Apple.COM (Chuck Lins) (11/06/90)

In article <901.27325F16@weyr.FIDONET.ORG> John.Montbriand@f43.n140.z1.FIDONET.ORG (John Montbriand) writes:
>Has anyone heard if Sempersoft is still marketing their Modula2 compiler for
>the Macintosh MPW environment--has anyone recieved their 'promised' upgrades?

Sempersoft isn't in the compiler business anymore. You can try either
Metrowerks or "p1" in Germany. Both vendors products are offered through APDA.

--
Chuck Lins               | "Is this the kind of work you'd like to do?"
Apple Computer, Inc.     | -- Front 242