[comp.lang.modula2] modula_2

Kaare.Rasmussen@f15.n231.z2.fidonet.org (Kaare Rasmussen) (11/23/90)

Hej Peter

 PF> As a start I would recommend getting hold of a copy of FST Modula-2 (Its
 PF> public domain and should be readily available). It is excelent and

As has been stated before - FST is *NOT* Public Domain. It's shareware,
which means that you can download it and play with it, but if you decide
to use it,  you are obliged to pay. I think it's 35 or 40 $ or something
in that neighbourhood.

Hilsen Kaare

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!2!231!15!Kaare.Rasmussen
Internet: Kaare.Rasmussen@f15.n231.z2.fidonet.org

draper@buster.cps.msu.edu (Patrick J Draper) (12/06/90)

In article <1931.275767FD@puddle.fidonet.org> Kaare.Rasmussen@f15.n231.z2.fidonet.org (Kaare Rasmussen) writes:
>Hej Peter
>
> PF> As a start I would recommend getting hold of a copy of FST Modula-2 (Its
> PF> public domain and should be readily available). It is excelent and
>
>As has been stated before - FST is *NOT* Public Domain. It's shareware,
>which means that you can download it and play with it, but if you decide
>to use it,  you are obliged to pay. I think it's 35 or 40 $ or something
>in that neighbourhood.
>
>Hilsen Kaare

Yea, but wait a LONG LONG time before you get anything back from them. I
sent my check in over two months ago, and it still hasn't been cashed.
Anyone else have a similar experience?

Patrick Draper              In times like these it is helpful to
buster.cps.msu.edu          remember that there have always been
                            times like these.

Kaare.Rasmussen@f15.n231.z2.fidonet.org (Kaare Rasmussen) (12/13/90)

Hello Patrick

 PJ> Yea, but wait a LONG LONG time before you get anything back from them. I
 PJ> sent my check in over two months ago, and it still hasn't been cashed.
 PJ> Anyone else have a similar experience?

Well, I haven't, but that's because I have never registered. I'm a
TopSpeed user myself, because I am willing to pay a little more for a
lot more power. Looked at FST a couple of years ago, and it looked neat,
though.

With regards Kaare