[net.sf-lovers] Message of 29-Jan-84 11:54:29

Mailer@RU-BLUE.ARPA (01/29/84)

From:  The Mailer Daemon <Mailer@RU-BLUE.ARPA>

Message failed for the following:
SF-LOVERS@RUTGERS.ARPA: 250 Recipient accepted
	    ------------
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 84 15:06:21 pst
From: allegra!scgvaxd!4ccvax!SFLOVERS@Berkeley
To: ."scgvaxd!allegra!ucbvax!JAFFE@RUTGERS.ARPA"@4CCVAX
Subject: 47 as universal constant
ReSent-date: 29 Jan 84 11:54:29 EST
ReSent-from: Saul  <Jaffe@RU-BLUE.ARPA>
ReSent-to: sf-lovers@RU-BLUE.ARPA

 While I cannot provide a *proof* that 47, rather than 42, is the basis of
reality, I can report that at the Claremont Colleges (CA) the mystic properties
of 47 have been understood for decades.  *Everything* here points to 47 as the
prime universal constant.  Drop by and I'll demonstrate -- just take Exit 47
from the San Bernardino Freeway and follow the signs.

                                  Craig Berry
                                  Harvey Mudd College

-------