[comp.lang.pascal] Sources to Pascal Compilers

kvancamp@ARDEC.arpa (Kenneth Van Camp -FSAC-) (03/10/87)

There are a couple of Pascal compilers written in Pascal in the public
domain, and both are available from the Simtel20 archives. You can get
the following files:
  PD:<PC-BLUE.VOL150>VISI-PAS.LBR
  PD:<PC-BLUE.VOL013>PPC.PAS
  PD:<PC-BLUE.VOL013>PPC.DOC
Since you're not on ARPAnet directly, you probably can't ftp the files
yourself from Simtel20. However, I think they have set up some system
to automate the transfer of files from Simtel20 via e-mail. Perhaps
someone else on the list could help out with this?

		  --Ken Van Camp <kvancamp@ARDEC.ARPA>

samlb@well.uucp (03/12/87)

	To get help on how to download from the SIMTEL20 files via UUCP, send
a message to ARCHIVE-REQUEST@SIMTEL20.ARPA containing the single word "HELP",
and send it via your friendly local ARPAnet gateway.
	SIMTEL20 will send you an extensive help file

bobr@men2a.uucp (03/12/87)

Does anyone have the BNF table for Pascal, suitable as input for
Lex & Yacc?

This would be quite helpful for many of us...

...seismo!men1a!aquin!bobr

perry@vu-vlsi.UUCP (03/13/87)

In article <4919@brl-adm.ARPA> bobr@men2a.uucp (Bob Roit) writes:
>Does anyone have the BNF table for Pascal, suitable as input for
>Lex & Yacc?

Here's the header and README part of something that sounds like what
you want.  If you can't get it from some mod.sources archive, I
could probably mail a copy (bitnet or arpa address preferred),
the whole thing is about 15K

...Rick			..{cbmvax,pyrnj,bpa}!vu-vlsi!perry
			perry@vuvaxcom.bitnet

rassilon@mit-eddie.UUCP (03/13/87)

In article <890@men2a.UUCP> bobr@men2a.UUCP (Bob Roit) writes:
>Does anyone have the BNF table for Pascal, suitable as input for Lex & Yacc?
>
>This would be quite helpful for many of us...

Just look in the back of any Turbo Pascal manual.  You'll find what you need
there.

					-- Rassilon

dhelaan@orstcs.cs.ORST.EDU (03/17/87)

Would one of you with access please E-mail me one or more of these Pascal
compilers.

A. Dhelaan

dhelaan@orstcs

erinadv@utgpu.UUCP (03/21/87)

In article <4826@brl-adm.ARPA> kvancamp@ARDEC.arpa (Kenneth Van Camp -FSAC-) writes:
>There are a couple of Pascal compilers written in Pascal in the public
>domain, and both are available from the Simtel20 archives. You can get
>the following files:
>  PD:<PC-BLUE.VOL150>VISI-PAS.LBR
>  PD:<PC-BLUE.VOL013>PPC.PAS
>  PD:<PC-BLUE.VOL013>PPC.DOC
>Since you're not on ARPAnet directly, you probably can't ftp the files
>yourself from Simtel20. However, I think they have set up some system
>to automate the transfer of files from Simtel20 via e-mail. Perhaps
>someone else on the list could help out with this?
>
>		  --Ken Van Camp <kvancamp@ARDEC.ARPA>

Hello,

I wanted to mention that I have just purchased TURBOPASCAL by BORLAND.

Anyone that wants to have information on how to purchase mail to me