[comp.lang.pascal] Reading DBASE III+ files from Turbo Pascal

dalegass@dalcs.uucp (03/12/87)

Could anyone tell me where I could obtain public domain routines to read
(and possibly modify) DBASE III+ files?  I know these routines exist in
the public domain, but I am unable to find them.

Thanks,

Dale Gass, Dalhousie U., Halifax, N.S., Canada

UUCP:   {seismo|watmath|utai|garfield}!dalcs!dalegass.UUCP
     				       or dalegass@dalcs.UUCP
        ...!dalcs!dalcsug!dalegass.UUCP  or dalegass@dalcsug.UUCP
CDN:    dalegass@cs.dal.cdn
CSNET:  dalegass%cs.dal.cdn@ubc.csnet
ARPA:   dalegass%cs.dal.cdn%ubc.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA

jsm@vax1.UUCP (03/23/87)

In article <2430@dalcs.UUCP> dalegass@dalcs.UUCP (Dale Gass) writes:
>Could anyone tell me where I could obtain public domain routines to read
>(and possibly modify) DBASE III+ files?  I know these routines exist in
>the public domain, but I am unable to find them.

I'm also interested ...

Jon Meltzer
Dept. of Modern Languages and Linguistics, Cornell University