[comp.lang.pascal] PD pascal programs

douglas@reed.UUCP (P Douglas Reeder) (04/09/88)

Where can I find public domain programs written in Pascal, and
descriptions of said programs?

--
Doug Reeder                           USENET: ...!tektronix!reed!douglas
10 Cyclopedia Square             from BITNET: douglas@reed.UUCP

rk9005@cca.ucsf.edu (Dick Karpinski) (04/11/88)

In article <8712@reed.UUCP> douglas@reed.UUCP (P Douglas Reeder) writes:
>Where can I find public domain programs written in Pascal, and
>descriptions of said programs?

	From USUS, the UCSD Pascal Users' Society, P.O. Box 1148, La Jolla
CA, 90238, or on CompuServe (GO MUSUS).

--
Dick Karpinski  Manager of Unix Services, UCSF Computer Center
UUCP:  ...!ucbvax!ucsfcgl!cca.ucsf!dick        (415) 476-4529 (11-7)

yuval@taux01.UUCP (Gideon Yuval) (04/11/88)

Another source: mail to info-server@sh.cs.net, with message-body

request: mod.sources
topic: help
request: end

will get you back info on how to get public-domain S/W. Some of it is in
Pascal.