[comp.lang.pascal] Codeview 2.XX+ with TP4

wirun@calgary.UUCP (Da Ratt ) (06/11/88)

Hello everybody!

	After hearing from several people regarding the problem
of converting TP4 map files for use with the CodeView Symbolic
Debugger, have to report that it is possible (highly) via a utility
called TPCV. Apparently this was posted to comp.binaries.ibm.pc a
while back, but it was kindly sent to me by Dale in Va. If you are
interested getting TPCV, send me mail, and I will send it out UUENCODED
via mail.

	I would post it myself, but us lowly undergrad grunts have no
access to post binaries. I would ask that the first person to send
for it - post it. Then after that, have a look in comp.binaries.... to
get it.

wirun@calgary.UUCP (Da Ratt ) (06/11/88)

Ooops! Had the access shut off on the .signature file. Sorry, gang! :-)

wirun@calgary.UUCP (Da Ratt ) (06/13/88)

Sorry if anyone had troubles getting mail to me! Assuming that my
.signature file does not work, here is my address:

wirun@calgary.uucp

wirun@calgary.UUCP (Da Ratt ) (06/13/88)

To all who have has trouble mailing to me: (damn .signature file!),
and assuming that it STILL does not work: in at

wirun@calgary.uucp

uh@materna.uucp (Uwe Hoch) (06/28/88)

>Okay!
>
>	The binary to TPCV utility should be posted fairly soon. To all those
>who sent me mail as of 0845 MDT will be getting a copy sent directly to them
>within the next couple of days:

>--
>Corey Wirun	Dept. of CPSC			(wirun@calgary.UUCP)
>		U of Calgary.			(cwirun@uncaedu.BITNET)
>"This of course is impossible....." -Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Is this thing ever posted to Usenet or not? I'm very interested in it and
if someone could mail me a copy of it, I would be very thankful.

Uwe Hoch
Dr. Materna GmbH
Vosskuhle 38
D-4600 Dortmund 1
West Germany
E-Mail: USENET: uh@materna.uucp
         	..!seismo!mcvax!unido!materna!uh

sarb@spked.UUCP (Systems Integator Takhar) (07/01/88)

In article <350@materna.uucp>, uh@materna.uucp (Uwe Hoch) writes:

> >Okay!
> >
> >	The binary to TPCV utility should be posted fairly soon. To all those
> >who sent me mail as of 0845 MDT will be getting a copy sent directly to them
> >within the next couple of days:
> >--
> >Corey Wirun	Dept. of CPSC			(wirun@calgary.UUCP)

> if someone could mail me a copy of it, I would be very thankful.

please e-mail me a copy too.  I originally requested a copy from Corey and
he mailed me a response saying it would be posted soon .... but I don't
get the comp.sys.ibm.pc.binary (?) group, so I really need it e-mailed
to me ...

thanx,
Sarb

...ucbvax!ucdavis!spked!sarb