H. S. N.

Mekos ==> Demon S. Spawn Jr.

pervect@bsu-cs.UUCP (Barrett Kreiner) (08/09/88)

In article <3dbeca56.1285f@maize.engin.umich.edu>, mekos@caen.engin.umich.edu (Howard S nichols) writes:

> I am in need of a pascal to c program.
> I have p to c , but it has no reverse
> option, which is what I need.
[Munch Munch Munch.. Buuurrrp!]

Please! I would like the information too!
I hate C (boo Hissssss) but need to learn it, and would like to use the pas->C
and any C->Pas info to make the transition easier.

|Barrett Kreiner     UUCP:  <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee,uunet}!bsu-cs!pervect |
|UN)official archiver IBM-PC|-----------------------------------------------|
| Ball State U. Muncie, IN  | "I'll tell ya kid, the main problem with      |
|---------------------------| Pervish food is keeping the goo from crawling |
| out of the bowl while you're eating it"|  TOON: THE game for modern times |
| Disclamer: "I don't know them!  I'm a student, nobody listens to ME!"     |

chiu@mtcs.UUCP (Andrew Chiu) (08/10/88)

In article <3dbeca56.1285f@maize.engin.umich.edu>, mekos@caen.engin.umich.edu (Howard S nichols) writes:

> I am in need of a pascal to c program.
> I have p to c , but it has no reverse
> option, which is what I need.
>
> If you can provide any information, it
> would be `much` appreciated.
>
> H. S. N.
>
> Mekos ==> Demon S. Spawn Jr.

I can't reach you email address, so post it.

| From MAILER-DAEMON@mtcs.com Tue Aug  9 10:09:39 1988
| Date: Tue, 9 Aug 88 10:09:37 PDT
| From: MAILER-DAEMON@mtcs.com (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
| Subject: Returned mail: Unable to deliver mail
| To: chiu@mtcs.com
|
|    ----- Transcript of session follows -----
| 554 mekos@caen.engin.umich.edu... Unknown domain edu
| 554 chiu... Possible alias loop
| 554 No valid recipients

When I was a graduate student at UC-Riverside, 87, I had a small project
"Interflow among C, Pascal, Ada, Lisp and Fortran".  These 5 high level
languages can be coordinated together.  Especially, C and Pascal can
fully coordinated (Pascal calls C function and C calls Pascal routine).
Surely, my project was done on the UNIX BSD 4.3 and the C and Pascal
compiler is UC-Berkeley version(cc & pc).  If you are on UNIX and have
cc & pc, you can take a look at manual of cc & pc and you will find out
it is easy to compile them seperately and link them together.

I still remeber how they coordinate together:

        ------ Lisp -->Fortran
        V        V
     Pascal <--> C <-- Ada

I hope this is helpful.