[comp.lang.pascal] BGI files

vanpelt@nvpna1.prl.philips.nl (bart van pelt) (03/20/89)

Is there anyone out there who knows how to define your own fonts,
by creating your bgi files? What is the format of the BGI files?
  BBBBB                       t      Bart van Pelt
  B    B                      t      Philips Natlab Eindhoven
  B     B    aaaaa    rrrr   tttt    (031) 040-743868
  B   BB          a  r    r   t
  B     B     aaaaa  r        t      nvpna1.prl.philips.nl!vanpelt
  B      B   a    a  r        t t    vanpelt@nvpna1.prl.philips.nl
  BBBBBBB    aaaaaa  r        tt

abcscnuk@csuna.csun.edu (Naoto Kimura) (03/23/89)

In article <426@prles2.UUCP> vanpelt@nvpna1.prl.philips.nl (bart van pelt) writes:
>Is there anyone out there who knows how to define your own fonts,
>by creating your bgi files? What is the format of the BGI files?
>  BBBBB                       t      Bart van Pelt

I called Borland several weeks ago, about seeing if they abre going
to be releasing the info about the BGI and CHR files...  They said
that they are proprietary right now and they *MIGHT* be releasing the
format sometime in the future...

                //-n-\\			 Naoto Kimura
        _____---=======---_____		 (abcscnuk@csuna.csun.edu)
  //         ---\__O__/---         \\	Enterprise... Surrender or we'll
  \_\                             /_/	send back your *&^$% tribbles !!