[comp.lang.pascal] Pascal Test Suite

mootaz@titan.rice.edu (Elmootazbellah Nabil Elnozahy) (09/01/88)

Does anyone know how to get a copy (hard or electronic) of the ISO Pascal
standard test suite?

andru@rhialto.SGI.COM (Andrew Myers) (09/03/88)

In article <1844@kalliope.rice.edu>, mootaz@titan.rice.edu (Elmootazbellah Nabil Elnozahy) writes:

> Does anyone know how to get a copy (hard or electronic) of the ISO Pascal
> standard test suite?

Yes. You can get it from "Software Consulting Services"; reading from a
business card I have:

         C					Tracy C. George
	S S					Administrative Assistant

		Software Consulting Services

			3162 Bath Pike
			Nazareth, PA 18064

			(215) 837-8484

They will supply you with an 1/2 inch ASCII tape which tests ISO7185/BS6192/
ANSI770X3.97-1983 for about $1600. They may be able to transfer it in other
ways.

Andrew

4251_5133@uwovax.uwo.ca (04/13/89)

I am looking for a test suite for a Pascal compiler.
I am writing a variant of Pascal, and would like to
avoid having to generate all the test cases myself.
If anyone can point me to such a thing if it exists,
I would be grateful.

Please respond by e-mail if possible.
Thanks in advance.

Keith Mah