[comp.lang.pascal] WANTED : DISCRETE FOURIER TRANSFORM PROGRAM

jall@freja.diku.dk (Mogens Jallberg) (04/18/89)

Hello there,

Does someone have a fourier transform program, they would be willing to
e-mail me. I need it for a discrete fourier transform of 1417 points, so it
would be preferrable if it could manage that.

Also it would be nice if the program could :
	+ smooth the figures
	+ output a fourier spectrum of all the channels involved
	+ interpolate
but these request are just nice extras I would like.

Thanking you in advance

Mogens Jallberg

wwtmhjw@eutrc3.UUCP (h.woltring) (04/27/89)

In article <4602@freja.diku.dk> jall@freja.diku.dk (Mogens Jallberg) writes:
>Hello there,
>
>Does someone have a fourier transform program, they would be willing to
>e-mail me. I need it for a discrete fourier transform of 1417 points, so it
>would be preferrable if it could manage that.
>
>Also it would be nice if the program could :
>	+ smooth the figures
>	+ output a fourier spectrum of all the channels involved
>	+ interpolate
>but these request are just nice extras I would like.
>
>Thanking you in advance
>
>Mogens Jallberg

A useful email library for a variety of source codes in numerical analysis
is NETLIB@RESEARCH.ATT.COM.  For further details, send the one-line requests

   send index
   send index for misc
   send netlib-paper from misc

and three files will be returned to you (be sure to use lower case lest the
data are returned in CAPITALS to you).  The first file will provide the general
index for all sublibraries in NETLIB, the second file will provide the index
for the MISCellaneous sublibrary, and the third one the troff input file of a
precursor to a paper on NETLIB published in the May 1987 issue of CACM.
Among others, the complete source listings from TOMS are provided, and a
variety of signal processing codes including DFT's.

Herman J. Woltring
Research associate in Biomedical and Health Technology
Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands