[comp.lang.pascal] Turbo units

slezakm@jacobs.CS.ORST.EDU (Mark R. Slezak) (05/23/89)

Does anyone have comments on 'commerical' units for turbo pascal (5.0 or
5.5 for that matter)? I was thinking I might buy some (if they the company
offers student discounts...) but was after others opnions on them...

Oh yeah - for fellow students a firend of mine just ordered that windows
language Actor for an 80% student discount! He called them and asked if they
had a student discount, they say they did, send a copy of id card and save
80% so he did...

 Douglas Adams                              The Long Dark Tea-Time Of The Soul
:   It was signed "You-know-who,"but this had been crossed out and first the  :
: word "Odin" and then in larger letters "Your Father" had been substituted.  :
: Odin never ceased to make absolutely clear his view of his son's            :
: intellectual accomplishments.                                               :
 Mark R. Slezak           {tektronix,hp-pcd}!orstcs!jacobs!CS.ORST.EDU!slezakm

rogerson@PEDEV.Columbia.NCR.COM (Dale Rogerson) (05/24/89)

In article <10778@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU> slezakm@jacobs.CS.ORST.EDU.UUCP (Mark R. Slezak) writes:
>Oh yeah - for fellow students a firend of mine just ordered that windows
>language Actor for an 80% student discount! He called them and asked if they
>had a student discount, they say they did, send a copy of id card and save
>80% so he did...
	Yes, the Actor costs $99.00 with the student discount.  Buy it today!
	it is a great way to leave Object Oriented Programming.

	-----Dale
		Rogerson----

	P.S. There is some discussion about Actor in the comp.windows.ms
	newsgroup.  Check there if you have any questions.