[comp.lang.pascal] Program Brian Ford

c_wilson@oxy.edu (Clarence Regis Wilson) (10/25/89)

>From: ramorim@cuc1.UUCP (Roger Amorim)
>

>	 To all those Pascal users out there I just like to know if you could
>	 help me in locating a Pascal program named Brian Ford. I lost contanct
				      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>	 with him about a year back and would like to communicate with him again.
>	 I would be gratefull for his electronic or physical address.
>
>								 Roger Amorim

Last time I lost a program, I looked through all my disks.  Now that I have
a hard drive, I tend to lose my programs through inadvertant deleting.

If you lost him a year ago, I'd say he's history.  You probably formatted
the disk he was on.  Max Headroom got the same fate, except the ratings
and Coca-cola forced him into voluntary formatation.

A public service message for all complete dullards:  This was a joke!
Notice the proud procession of :-) *:-) /:-) :>) :-% $^) @-) !:-)

T. Pascal
"Reg-- whatever it is, there's a book written about it."  -Lee Kaplan
"There will always be prayer in school as long as there are final
 exams" -Unknown
"I got screwed and I didn't even lose my virginity!" -C. Regis Wilson
"Come on, come on, give me that weak-ass shit." -_Bull Durham_
"Here she comes."  "No, she's just breathing hard." -My boss and I