[comp.lang.pascal] Travelling Salesman Algorithm in Pascal

calexand@castor.usc.edu (Craig Alexander) (10/31/89)

Hi there,
	I am looking for the Travelling Salesman Algorithm in Pascal.
The algorithm is a weighted graph used in operations research.
Does anyone know of a source where I can get it??

Thank You

--
Craig Alexander  ****   calexand@castor.usc.edu

RFLAWSON@amherst.bitnet (11/13/89)

In article <6145@merlin.usc.edu>, calexand@castor.usc.edu (Craig Alexander) writes:
> Hi there,
> 	I am looking for the Travelling Salesman Algorithm in Pascal.
> The algorithm is a weighted graph used in operations research.
> Does anyone know of a source where I can get it??
>
> Thank You
>

> --
> Craig Alexander  ****   calexand@castor.usc.edu
i'll get a hold of it for you
after thanxgiving break call me then trbock x3380

MByrne@massey.ac.nz (M.D Byrne) (11/14/89)

The book 'Discrete Optimization Algorithms' by M. Syslo, N. Deo, and
J. Kowalik  (1983 Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey) contains
Pascal implementations of both exact and approximate methods for
obtaining solutions to a TSP.
Mark