[comp.lang.pascal] Hardcopy for Borland BGI graphics.

J_SCHULL%HVRFORD.BITNET@cornellc.cit.cornell.ed (Jonathan Schull) (12/10/89)

I've written several programs using the Borland Graphics
Interface to put graphics on to the screen.  Now I want hardcopy.

Is there a simple way to route graphics output to
 an apple laserwriter
 an IBM compatible printer
 an HP Plotter

"Simple" would require the least modification of the existing programs.
Really "simple" would be a BGI file for each device.
Then, only the initgraph command would need to be changed, right?

leonard@bucket.UUCP (Leonard Erickson) (12/18/89)

J_SCHULL%HVRFORD.BITNET@cornellc.cit.cornell.ed (Jonathan Schull) writes:

>I've written several programs using the Borland Graphics
>Interface to put graphics on to the screen.  Now I want hardcopy.

>"Simple" would require the least modification of the existing programs.
>Really "simple" would be a BGI file for each device.
>Then, only the initgraph command would need to be changed, right?

I'm somewhat reliably informed that  Borland got the whole BGI setup
when it bought Quattro. And I notice that Quattro has files such as
EPSON.BGI and HPLJ.BGI.

I'll have to try using these and see what happens! Otherwise grab a copy
of the BGI toolkit and try writing your own.
--
Leonard Erickson		...!tektronix!reed!percival!bucket!leonard
CIS: [70465,203]