[comp.lang.pascal] looking for pascal to c translator

anewcomb@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Andy Newcomb) (02/03/90)

I'm looking for a pascal to c translator, and hope to find one I can
get by ftp.  If anyone knows of one, please send me email. Thanks.

Andy Newcomb  4-6748
Room C200, Computer Center

satam@ecs.umass.edu (Kirtikumar Satam, ECE, UMASS Amherst) (02/04/90)

In article <1990Feb2.172112.4509@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu>,
anewcomb@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Andy Newcomb) writes:
> I'm looking for a pascal to c translator, and hope to find one I can
> get by ftp.  If anyone knows of one, please send me email. Thanks.

Since there are many queries on the net, I prefer replies on net.

You can try anonymous ftp on 'wsmr-simtel20.army.mil' and
look into PD2:<UNIX-SW> directory. A new p2c program
has been added recently. The performance of it is not
known to me.
I think the code is meant only for UNIX. But, for DOS one
can look into other directories.

-satam
Kirtikumar "Mumbaichaa" Satam
INTERNET : satam@ecs.umass.edu
BITNET : satam@umaecs.bitnet
217 Northwood Apts, Sunderland, MA 01375   Tel# 413-665-3222