[comp.lang.pascal] What is turbo 6.0 and when does it come?

gavin@mit-caf.MIT.EDU (Gavin C. H. Zau) (02/02/90)

I have heard rumors about a turbo pascal 6.0.  Can anyone
please inform me of when is the release date?  what is the
difference to 5.5?  Thanks.

Gavin Zau	Dept of Chemical Engineering, MIT
		gavin@caf.mit.edu	mefl@eagle.mit.edu

leonard@bucket.UUCP (Leonard Erickson) (02/08/90)

gavin@mit-caf.MIT.EDU (Gavin C. H. Zau) writes:

>I have heard rumors about a turbo pascal 6.0.  Can anyone
>please inform me of when is the release date?  what is the
>difference to 5.5?  Thanks.

I know one of Borland's beta tester's. He tells me that all it is
is rumors. So if the beta testers don't have it yet, it's gonna
be a while!

--
Leonard Erickson		...!tektronix!reed!percival!bucket!leonard
CIS: [70465,203]