[comp.lang.pascal] Technojocks toolbox version

jamesp@world.std.com (james M peterson) (10/20/90)

The Technojocks took box on Simtel is stated as being for TP 4.0.
Before I down load 200K I want to know if its usable in TP 5.5
or is it all units.  If not, is there a place to pull a 5.5 version
from.

jamesp@world.std.com.thisnet.thatnet.anynet

Mike_W_Ryan@cup.portal.com (10/22/90)

>The Technojocks took box on Simtel is stated as being for TP 4.0.
>Before I down load 200K I want to know if its usable in TP 5.5
>or is it all units.  If not, is there a place to pull a 5.5 version
>from.

The version listed should be TP 5.0 compatible, though conditionals are
used in the code to allow for the minor differences in TP 4.0.
I think I got my original copy from Simtel, but id I turn up wrong,
I'll be glad to send it to you. the TTT toolbox is pretty good for the
the money asked (shareware $50) and is the most versatile I've seen
for the price range.

guillory@storm.dnet.nasa.gov (ANTHONY R. GUILLORY (904)) (10/22/90)

I have a version for TP 5.0.  I think I got it from mtsg.ubc.ca
(128.189.103.1), but I'm not positive.  The filenames are TTT500-1.ZIP
and TTT500-2.ZIP.  Anyway, they are ASCII files, not TPUs.  So you should
be able to compile them for TP 5.5.  I also have their LiteComm package
for TP 5.5.  I got that from the Borland Forum on CompuServe.  It might
have a version of the toolkit for TP 5.5.

If you find a toolkit for TP 5.5, let me know.

Anthony Guillory
INTERNET:  GUILLORY@STORM.DNET.NASA.GOV
SPAN:  STORM::GUILLORY or 723::GUILLORY
UUCP:  UUNET!STORM.DNET.NASA.GOV!GUILLORY

cox@software.org (Guy Cox) (10/23/90)

In article <24818@adm.BRL.MIL> guillory@storm.dnet.nasa.gov (ANTHONY R. GUILLORY (904)) writes:
> I have a version for TP 5.0.  I think I got it from mtsg.ubc.ca
> (128.189.103.1), but I'm not positive.  The filenames are TTT500-1.ZIP
> and TTT500-2.ZIP.  Anyway, they are ASCII files, not TPUs.  So you should
> be able to compile them for TP 5.5.  I also have their LiteComm package
> for TP 5.5.  I got that from the Borland Forum on CompuServe.  It might
> have a version of the toolkit for TP 5.5.
>
> If you find a toolkit for TP 5.5, let me know.
>
> Anthony Guillory
> INTERNET:  GUILLORY@STORM.DNET.NASA.GOV
> SPAN:  STORM::GUILLORY or 723::GUILLORY
> UUCP:  UUNET!STORM.DNET.NASA.GOV!GUILLORY

When I pulled the tookit from compuserve I had to change all the
version compiler flags from 50 to 55.
--
//
//Remember; Tuesday is Soylent green day!

Guy O. Cox, Jr.
Software Productivity Consortium.
2214 RockHill Rd
Herndon, VA 22090