[comp.lang.pascal] Seeking for statistical source codes!

lchen@cs.ubc.ca (Lee Li-Jen Chen) (10/27/90)

Hi,

I am looking for some source codes for basic descriptive and inferential
statistics (e.g. ANOVA, t, F, sd .. etc.)

The prefered languages are QuickBasic, Pascal, and C. Would someone
please e-mail me the codes or tell me where I can anonymous ftp the codes?

Thank you in advance!

Lee 1990 10 26

Lee Chen <lchen@cs.ubc.ca>      Vancouver, BC, Canada

cncst3@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Chunqing N. Cheng) (10/29/90)

In article <10239@ubc-cs.UUCP> lchen@cs.ubc.ca (Lee Li-Jen Chen) writes:
>I am looking for some source codes for basic descriptive and inferential
>statistics (e.g. ANOVA, t, F, sd .. etc.)
>The prefered languages are QuickBasic, Pascal, and C. Would someone
>Lee Chen <lchen@cs.ubc.ca>      Vancouver, BC, Canada

The following site has it
      128.189.103.1
use binary mode, get PC1:PIBSIGS.ZIP which is what you need.
The source is in pascal.

I do not how good it is.  If you find it is good, please drop
me a mail so I can recommend to more people in more confidence.

Chunqing Cheng