[comp.lang.pascal] Pascal and Classical Music.

nmouawad@water.uwaterloo.ca (Naji Mouawad) (11/23/90)

Okay. I have allways wanted to know if there were any corrolation
between those of us who genuinly feel more confy with (Turbo) Pascal
over , C, say AND those who love classical music.

Don't say it. I know. It seems rather arbitrary. Still I have
this hunch ...

So, do we make a poll out of it ?

Send e-mail, or post.

TaTaDaDAAAAAM

--Naji.
--
         ---------------+-------------------------------------------
        | Naji Mouawad  |       nmouawad@water.waterloo.edu         |

KRW1@Lehigh (11/24/90)

No doubt about it.  For pure aesthetic appeal, Pascal has C beat hands
down.  C is the heavy metal of programming - raw, undisciplined, and
the way to make real money....

north@manta.NOSC.MIL (Mark H. North) (11/24/90)

In article <23119013:43:09KRW1@lehigh.bitnet> KRW1@Lehigh writes:
>No doubt about it.  For pure aesthetic appeal, Pascal has C beat hands
>down.  C is the heavy metal of programming - raw, undisciplined, and
>the way to make real money....

This is true. I like Pascal and I like classical music. Unfortunately
I also like heavy metal. Now what? Actually, C is like Pascal only with
live ammo. 8^)

Mark