[comp.lang.pascal] MCGA in TPascal

mcastle@mcs213f.cs.umr.edu (Mike Castle (Nexus)) (01/14/91)

MCGA graphics mode 320x200x256.  At least I've heard/seen that this is an
MCGA mode.  I can't seem to find it listed in either TPascal or TC++
manuals.  I suppose pointers to source would work.  I've not looked too
intensely as I probably won't have time to do any graphics programming
until summer.  Thought I'd ask anyways.  :->

Tanx.
--
Mike Castle (Nexus) S087891@UMRVMA.UMR.EDU (preferred)       | ERROR:  Invalid
                mcastle@mcs213k.cs.umr.edu (unix mail-YEACH!)| command 'HELP'

F0O@psuvm.psu.edu (01/14/91)

In article <1944@umriscc.isc.umr.edu>, mcastle@mcs213f.cs.umr.edu (Mike Castle
(Nexus)) says:

>MCGA graphics mode 320x200x256.  At least I've heard/seen that this is an
>MCGA mode.  I can't seem to find it listed in either TPascal or TC++
>manuals.  I suppose pointers to source would work.  I've not looked too
>intensely as I probably won't have time to do any graphics programming
>until summer.  Thought I'd ask anyways.  :->

     There is a file on Compuserve(in the borland conference, I believe)
that is a BGI driver for the 320X200X256 mode.  I've tried it, and it works,
but I don't remember the name of the file anymore.

                                                       [Tim]

mcastle@mcs213f.cs.umr.edu (Mike Castle (Nexus)) (01/15/91)

In article <1944@umriscc.isc.umr.edu> mcastle@mcs213f.cs.umr.edu (Mike Castle (Nexus)) writes:
>MCGA graphics mode 320x200x256.  At least I've heard/seen that this is an
>MCGA mode.  I can't seem to find it listed in either TPascal or TC++
>manuals.  I suppose pointers to source would work.  I've not looked too
>intensely as I probably won't have time to do any graphics programming
>until summer.  Thought I'd ask anyways.  :->

Silly me.  All I had to do was look at some of the posts I just marked as caught
up after XMas break.  Sorry to waste the bandwidth.  I think that I know of at
least 2 now.  One at simtel20/wuarchive and one at Vaasa (sp? sorry, Timo, don't
remember the site addr rite now :-).  Maybe this next weekend I'll try to get
them and do a compare/contrast.  How about this for a FAQ, Timo?

Anyway, keep letting me know about BGI drivers, and I'll try to test them our
also. Tanx.