[comp.lang.pascal] Indexed files unit

C0361@univscvm.csd.scarolina.edu ( Thomas Jenkins) (01/15/91)

Hi,

  I received many requests for the unit!  Thanks.  I also received some
requests to not post it to the list due to limited band width.  I'll respect
these people and try to send this file out as easy as possible.

  I've contacted SIMTEL and the archive site at UWASA.  UWASA already has the
file, although may have not released it.  SIMTEL is a bigger problem.  I
have the correct way to upload, but cannot get logged on.  I've sent the UNIT
to some people who said they could upload it; SO, hopefully it will be
available in the <MSDOS.TURBOPAS> directory as INDEX15.ZIP.

  If anyone can not FTP the file or use the PD archive at RPIECS ( or the
one closest to you ); contact me and I will still try to get the file to
you.  BUT PLEASE try to use FTP or a file server FIRST.  Also, please give
me time to get these files uploaded!  They are not currently available, but
will be soon.

  Any further questions can be sent to me at the addresses below,

thanks,

tom

THOMAS E. JENKINS, JR.                +--------+  FROM SHOE  +--------+
                                      |"IS THE COMPUTER STILL GIVING  |
PROGRAMMER,                           | YOU TROUBLE?..."              |
  UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA        |"NO, NOT ANYMORE..."           |
  C0361 AT UNIVSCVM.BITNET            |"WHAT DID YOU DO?..."          |
  C0361 AT UNIVSCVM.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU |" I TURNED IT OFF."            |
                                      +-------------------------------+

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi (LASK)) (01/16/91)

In article <25501@adm.brl.mil> C0361@univscvm.csd.scarolina.edu ( Thomas Jenkins) writes:

>  I received many requests for the unit!  Thanks.  I also received some
>requests to not post it to the list due to limited band width.  I'll respect
>these people and try to send this file out as easy as possible.
>
>  I've contacted SIMTEL and the archive site at UWASA.  UWASA already has the
>file, although may have not released it.  SIMTEL is a bigger problem.  I
:
>THOMAS E. JENKINS, JR.                +--------+  FROM SHOE  +--------+
:

The said file is now available as /pc/programming/index15.zip from
uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives.  Thanks Tom.

Prof. Timo Salmi        (Moderating at anon. ftp site 128.214.12.3)