[comp.lang.pascal] help

CKUB12%DDOHRZ11.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.EDU (10/28/87)

Date: 27 October 1987, 14:18:50 SET
From: the UNIX-GURU             n. c.                CKUB12   at DDOHRZ11
To:   INFO-PASCAL at BRL

help

A4421DAD%AWIUNI11.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU (03/14/88)

HELP!

Messenger.SBDERX@Xerox.COM (03/14/88)

> HELP!

Hmmm, tricky.  I'd suggest one of the following ...

a) Check the advance/retard mechanism in the distributor - faulty vacuum units
often cause these kind of problems.

b) It could be a fencepost error - does the array start at 0 or 1?

c) Contact Dr. Ruth on 555 2737

   -- Hugh

FRISRM%MOREKYPR.BITNET@cornellc.cit.cornell.edu (10/22/89)

/help

FRISRM%MOREKYPR.BITNET@cornellc.cit.cornell.edu (10/23/89)

HELP

FRISRM%morekypr@cunyvm.cuny.edu (10/23/89)

/HELP

BIL8901%TRYILDIZ@pucc.princeton.edu (05/29/90)

hi everybody|
i'm a computer eng. student in yildiz university in turkey..
and i'm desiring to have the help menu of turbo pascal v 5.5
if anyone has this and is kind enough to send it to me ,
i'll be very very thankful to him ( or her)..
waitin' for replies....

                                              kerim abdul cabbar
                                              ------------------

E51734%TRMETU.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu ( mehmet abac`) (01/09/91)

merhaba pascal sevenler.

tez`m `c`n cok acele graph`c de c`zeb`len curve f`tt`ng program`na
`ht`yac`m var.el`nde f`tt`ng program` olanlar ben` arar `se cok
sev`n`r`m .  TESEKKURLER
                                           abac`

ace@cc.ic.ac.uk (Andriko del Saludo) (01/10/91)

In article <25446@adm.brl.mil> E51734%TRMETU.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu ( mehmet abac`) writes:
>merhaba pascal sevenler.
>
>tez`m `c`n cok acele graph`c de c`zeb`len curve f`tt`ng program`na
>`ht`yac`m var.el`nde f`tt`ng program` olanlar ben` arar `se cok
>sev`n`r`m .  TESEKKURLER
>                                           abac`

I really hate to repeat myself, but local posting exists !!!!!!!!!!!

- Andreas C. Enotiadis (ace@cc.ic.ac.uk, ace@grathun1.earn, etc)    -
- (I'm still thinking about something clever to put here...)        -

E51734%TRMETU.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu ( mehmet abac`) (01/11/91)

Hi Stan
   first of all,I wish you thank for your calling.
    As ` sa`d before `n my turkish msg,I need some help for my graduat`on
project.I must wr`te a curve f`tt`ng program wh`ch can be draw graph also.
but ` have no t`me because ` have to subm`t at 27.1.91 and ` have many
f`nal exam before that day.`f you have any program,and `f you can send me `
w`l be happy. thank you .
                                            mehmet abac`
======================================================================== 14
Date:         Fri, 11 Jan 91 10:33:16 TUR
From:         mehmet abac` <E51734@TRMETU>
Subject:      re:mail (thanks)
To:           shahar <cerrcss@techunix>

Hi shahar
======================================================================== 28
Date:         Fri, 11 Jan 91 10:35:32 TUR
From:         mehmet abac` <E51734@TRMETU>
Subject:      help
To:           every body <pctech-L@trearn>

Hi everybody

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (01/12/91)

In article <25469@adm.brl.mil> E51734%TRMETU.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu ( mehmet abac`) writes:
:
>    As ` sa`d before `n my turkish msg,I need some help for my graduat`on
>project.I must wr`te a curve f`tt`ng program wh`ch can be draw graph also.
>but ` have no t`me because ` have to subm`t at 27.1.91 and ` have many
>f`nal exam before that day.`f you have any program,and `f you can send me `
>w`l be happy. thank you .
>                                            mehmet abac`

Is the curve fitting your graduation task, or do you just need curve
fitting to solve some problem that you have in your graduation task
that is on another subject?  _IF_ it is the latter, I can try to point
you to programs (no source code) that will help you in drawing
curves.

Prof. Timo Salmi        (Moderating at anon. ftp site 128.214.12.3)

nacer%HPMCAA.MCM.HP.COM@cunyvm.cuny.edu ( Abdenacer Moussaoui) (01/23/91)

hi, mehmet
	is there a turkish net?  Do you have a turkish mailing list.
Thank you.

E51734%TRMETU.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu ( mehmet ABACI) (01/28/91)

hi abdenacer
   yes,we have net and mail list in Turkiye.why do you ask whether there is
 a net or not.

nacer%HPMCAA.MCM.HP.COM@uga.cc.uga.edu ( Abdenacer Moussaoui) (01/29/91)

> hi abdenacer
>    yes,we have net and mail list in Turkiye.why do you ask whether there is
>  a net or not.

A friend of mine wanted to know about education institution in Turkey
and would want to post to a turkish net but does not have the address
or a list of names-addresses.  If you can furnish it he would be gratefull.
Thanks.