[comp.lang.pascal] compression algorithm

BOURREZ%FRECP12.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu ( Etienne BOURREZ) (02/11/91)

hello, folks |
I need a VERY good compression algorithm : I have to compress digitalized sound
and the programs which use zip, arc ,lharc standards are not good enough for my
 application. If someone has an algorithm which uses the fact that I want to co
mpress digitalized sounds, please send it.

Thanks in advance for the help,
Etienne Bourrez.

tran@peora.sdc.ccur.com (Nhan Tran) (02/12/91)

In article <25908@adm.brl.mil>, BOURREZ%FRECP12.BITNET@uga.cc.uga.edu ( Etienne BOURREZ) writes:
> hello, folks |
> I need a VERY good compression algorithm : I have to compress digitalized
> sound and the programs which use zip, arc ,lharc standards are not good
> enough for my  application. If someone has an algorithm which uses the fact
> that I want to compress digitalized sounds, please send it.
>
> Thanks in advance for the help,
> Etienne Bourrez.

  I'm interested in such algorithm too.  Please send it if you have it.

Nhan Tran