[comp.lang.pascal] Novell unit

J_SCHULL@acc.haverford.edu (Jonathan Schull) (02/09/91)

>  IN%"cs4921as@draco.unm.edu"  "Student Class Account" asks,

>Can anybody tell me where I can get or how can I do novell procedure such as
>send messages, logging in/out, getting a user list ect.. in TP 5.5-6.0?  FTP
>mail or otherwise?  I need this information ASAP!  Thanks!

Contact the author of this....

UNIT Novell;
{----------------------------------------------------------------------------}
{                                                                            }
{  This UNIT provides a method of obtaining Novell information from a user   }
{  written program.  This UNIT was tested on an IBM AT running DOS 4.0 &     }
{  using Netware 2.15.  The unit compiled cleanly under Turbo Pascal 5.5     }
{                                                                            }
{  Last Update:   28 Nov 90                                                  }
{----------------------------------------------------------------------------}
{                                                                            }
{  Any questions can be directed to:                                         }
{                                                                            }
{  Mark Bramwell                                                             }
{  University of Western Ontario                                             }
{  London, Ontario, N6A 3K7                                                  }
{                                                                            }
{  Phone:  519-473-3618 [work]              519-473-3618 [home]              }
{                                                                            }
{  Bitnet: mark@hamster.business.uwo.ca     Packet: ve3pzr @ ve3gyq          }
{                                                                            }

alan@leadsv.UUCP (Alan Strassberg) (02/16/91)

In article <25899@adm.brl.mil> J_SCHULL@acc.haverford.edu (Jonathan Schull) writes:

>>Can anybody tell me where I can get or how can I do novell procedure such as
>>send messages, logging in/out, getting a user list ect.. in TP 5.5-6.0?  FTP
>
>UNIT Novell;

	This was just posted to comp.sys.novell if you're interested.

				alan
--
Alan Strassberg		alan@oetl.scf.lockheed.com
(408)425-6139