[comp.lang.pascal] Show time by a program

Wu.Changming@gb.luth.se (Wu Changming) (02/20/91)

Hi,

I see lots of programs in which the current time is displayed no matter what
the program is doing. Could some one explain how this is done and give a simple
example code. I have some 'Turbo  Professional' units from'TurboPower'.

Thanks,
Changming

CDCKAB%EMUVM1.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu ( Karl Brendel) (02/22/91)

In article <1606@hagbard.dc.luth.se>, Wu.Changming@gb.luth.se
  (Wu Changming) wrote:

>I see lots of programs in which the current time is displayed no
>matter what the program is doing. Could some one explain how this is
>done and give a simple example code. I have some 'Turbo
>Professional' units from'TurboPower'.

See the discussion (in the Turbo Professional manual) and the code
for the demo program "PTIME".

| Karl Brendel                           Centers for Disease Control |
| Internet: CDCKAB@EMUVM1.BITNET         Epidemiology Program Office |
| Bitnet: CDCKAB@EMUVM1                  Atlanta, GA, USA            |
|                        Home of Epi Info 5.0                        |