[comp.lang.pascal] Fonts and Stuff to TP 5.0

wayne@cs.odu.edu (C Wayne Huling) (03/04/91)

	I am in need of rotating fonts to display them upside down.  An
earlier suggestion of SetTextJustify was tried but I did not get it to work.
I worked on it more and was wondering if anyone had font editior for
TP 5.0.  Or if there was a way to display the existing fonts upside down?

--->  Sometimes I have evil thoughts......
--->        GC.

cd5340@mars.njit.edu (David Charlap) (03/06/91)

In article <1991Mar4.154455.14156@cs.odu.edu> wayne@cs.odu.edu (C Wayne Huling) writes:

>	I am in need of rotating fonts to display them upside down.  An
>earlier suggestion of SetTextJustify was tried but I did not get it to work.
>I worked on it more and was wondering if anyone had font editior for
>TP 5.0.  Or if there was a way to display the existing fonts upside down?

You can download the Borland BGI font toolkit from many sources.  It
contains a font editor, although it requires EGA and a mouse to work.
The file also contains specs on creating fonts.
--
David Charlap                   "Invention is the mother of necessity"
cd5340@mars.njit.edu            "Necessity is a mother"