[comp.lang.pascal] OSIO TPU uploaded to uwasa

dancey@milton.u.washington.edu (Mikel Stromberg) (03/06/91)

I've uploaded a copy of OSIO.TPU, my routines for use with COM1 and COM2 to
garbo.uwasa.fi.  They are in the pc/incoming directory.

As usual, I make no warranties, expressed or implied about these materials.

Ryan

scott@kong.gatech.edu (Scott Coulter) (03/07/91)

In article <17800@milton.u.washington.edu> dancey@milton.u.washington.edu (Mikel Stromberg) writes:
>I've uploaded a copy of OSIO.TPU, my routines for use with COM1 and COM2 to
>garbo.uwasa.fi.  They are in the pc/incoming directory.
>
>Ryan

Ryan,
  If you're really uploading just a .TPU file, please at least specify
what version of TP it was compiled with.  If you've uploaded source, then
please say that as well.  Thanks!

Scott D. Coulter				"Nose against the grindstone,
scott@cc.gatech.edu				 it feels real good; watch out!
Georgia Tech Software Research Center		 it's Dog Eat Dog..."   Weird Al