[comp.lang.pascal] TPascal for Windows!

john@utafll.uta.edu (John Baima) (03/13/91)

I just read that Borland is going to ship TPascal for Windows on March
18th. I called them up (1-800-331-0877) and ordered a copy. They are
considering this a new product (so all of you who hate Windows do not
need to order this one), but if you have either TP or C++, the price is
$99.50 which is a great bargan since it includes the Whitewater
Resource Toolkit--no need for Microsoft's SDK!! I get the feeling that
it will be rather large since they only provide it on HS 5.25 or 3.5"
disks. Can't wait to give it a spin . . .

--
John Baima
john@utafll.uta.edu

ebergman@isis.cs.du.edu (Eric Bergman-Terrell) (03/15/91)

Does TP for Windows support REAL mode?  I mean can you develop applications
that will run on systems in REAL mode?  Their Borland C++ for Windows
doesn't...

Terrell

Mike_W_Ryan@cup.portal.com (03/16/91)

>I just read that Borland is going to ship TPascal for Windows on March
>18th. I called them up (1-800-331-0877) and ordered a copy. They are
>considering this a new product (so all of you who hate Windows do not
>need to order this one), but if you have either TP or C++, the price is
>$99.50 which is a great bargan since it includes the Whitewater

-
Can Tp5.5 users get that 99.95 price do you know? I didnt bother
getting TP6.0 since I had no need fot TV or the big compiler.
-

mbhimji@nro.cs.athabascau.ca (Mohamed Bhimji) (03/22/91)

Mike_W_Ryan@cup.portal.com writes:

> -
> Can Tp5.5 users get that 99.95 price do you know? I didnt bother
> getting TP6.0 since I had no need fot TV or the big compiler.
> -

Yes, anyone that has TP (any version, that's what I was told by the
Customer Service rep) can purchase TP for Windows for $99.95.  Great
Deal.

Mohamed Bhimji             ersys!mbhimji@nro.cs.athabascau.ca
Edmonton Remote Systems:  Serving Northern Alberta since 1982