[comp.lang.pascal] Editor program in TP

sigurgoj@tharkas.is (Sigurgeir Jonsson) (03/21/91)

Hi,
I was wondering if anybody out there knows where I can find (FTP or
otherwise) just about any editor IN Turbo Pascal or any unit which allows
text editing (either in a window or full screen)... I know this is included
in the TP6.0's Turbo Vision package, but really, isn't there a way for me to
edit normal text(file) in my good old TP5.5?

With beforehand thanks,
       Sigurgeir Jonsson

forbesmc@matai.vuw.ac.nz (03/22/91)

In article <D0N5y1w163w@tharkas.is>, sigurgoj@tharkas.is (Sigurgeir Jonsson) writes:
> Hi,
> I was wondering if anybody out there knows where I can find (FTP or
> otherwise) just about any editor IN Turbo Pascal or any unit which allows
> text editing (either in a window or full screen)... I know this is included
> in the TP6.0's Turbo Vision package, but really, isn't there a way for me to
> edit normal text(file) in my good old TP5.5?
>
> With beforehand thanks,
>        Sigurgeir Jonsson

how about buying the Turbo Pascal Editors Toolbox ?

| I'm a toxophilite,         | Murray Forbes,                      |
| so what's your problem?    | Physics Department,                 |
|----------------------------| Victoria University of Wellington,  |
| standard disclaimer :      | New Zealand.                        |
| all opinions here are mine | FORBESMC@MATAI.VUW.AC.NZ            |