[comp.lang.pascal] C to Pascal converter wanted

frank@cavebbs.gen.nz (Frank van der Hulst) (03/25/91)

Help -- I'm looking for a program that will take the donkey-work (at least)
out of converting a large set of Turbo-C functions into Turbo-Pascal. Does
such a thing exist, or does every-one convert Pascal to C?? :-)

Thanks...
Frank.

--

Take a walk on the wild side, and I don't mean the Milford Track.

mcastle@mcs213c.cs.umr.edu (Mike Castle {Nexus}) (03/27/91)

Program Name: CTOPAS.ARC
Directory: PD1:<MSDOS.C>
File Size: 7522

this is the only one I could find listed on simtel-20. I believe there are some
listed in Timo Salmi's FAQs on Garbo (and most likely he'll respond with the
appropriate extraction from it as well  :-).

(if you need more info on simtel-20, drop me a line)
--
Mike Castle (Nexus) S087891@UMRVMA.UMR.EDU (preferred)       | XEDIT: Emacs
                mcastle@mcs213k.cs.umr.edu (unix mail-YEACH!)| on a REAL

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (03/28/91)

In article <2491@umriscc.isc.umr.edu> mcastle@mcs213k.cs.umr.edu writes:
:
>this is the only one I could find listed on simtel-20. I believe there are some
>listed in Timo Salmi's FAQs on Garbo (and most likely he'll respond with the
>appropriate extraction from it as well  :-).
:

To forestall any disappointments:  Sorry, this time the FAQ is of no
avail.  It only has information on the Pascal to C conversion, not
vice versa.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37