[comp.lang.pascal] Hewlett Packard Laser Printers & TP

simmons@cs.odu.edu (Grgory Simmons) (03/25/91)

Someone refresh my memory, where can I get a BGI driver, or info, on
using HP Lasers & TP.  Someone responded to the question in december, but
I lost the response due to some net access problems.

Thanks.

Greg Simmons
      simmons@cs.odu.edu

gt0652b@prism.gatech.EDU (I don't know man, he was just here) (03/25/91)

In article <1991Mar25.023527.1663@cs.odu.edu> simmons@cs.odu.edu (Grgory Simmons) writes:

>Someone refresh my memory, where can I get a BGI driver, or info, on
>using HP Lasers & TP.  Someone responded to the question in december,

I am not sure if I know what you want to do with a BGI driver. All you
need to do to control a Hp is to sent it escape sequences with the
write command. Just substitute chr(27) for escape.

Josh Guttman

* Joshua I. Guttman	   (404)355-3908 Home      **    Norm Is Lord! 	    *
* gt0652b@prism.gatech.edu (404)355-0001 Business  **************************
* josh@triad.com           (404)242-1922 Triad Technologies                 *

Bruce.Mcara@f72.n140.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Bruce Mcara) (03/30/91)

I am putting out a shareware package of BGI drivers for HP Laserjet,
Epson-type dot matrix and HPGL plotters. The package is in test right now
but I expect to release it in April.  It will come in two editions a
freeware intro edition and a $25 developers edition which will include a
configuration editor and full (TASM assembler) source.

--
Bruce Mcara - via FidoNet node 1:140/22
UUCP: ...!herald!weyr!72!Bruce.Mcara