[comp.lang.pascal] INTRFC61.ZIP TP 6.0 TPU file dumper with scr at garbo

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (03/31/91)

> From: Duncan Murdoch <dmurdoch@watstat.uwaterloo.ca>
> Subject: INTRFC61.ZIP - TP 6.0 TPU file dumper, with src
> To: hv@garbo.uwasa.fi, ts@garbo.uwasa.fi
> Date: Sat, 30 Mar 91 20:25:37 EST
>
> I've just sent the above file to garbo's pc/incoming directory.
> It's a bug fix to INTRFC60.ZIP, which can be replaced with this
> version.
>
> There are just a few bugs fixed, but they caused the program to
> crash sometimes.  Some of them only showed up if you misused it - it
> now does sanity checks, to be sure that you're really trying to dump
> a .TPU file.
>
> There was one other error in the interpretation of records for
> variables.  It mainly showed up if you used the /L or /A options (so
> that arguments would be shown), but would also mess up absolute
> variables.  It can be fixed by changing one declaration in the
> NAMETYPE.PAS file:
>
>  ***** NAMETYPE.PAS
>    33:    var_flags = set of (const_flag,local,referenced,v8,v16,absolute,v64,v128);
>  ***** ..\intrfc61\NAMETYPE.PAS
>    33:    var_flags = set of (const_flag,local,referenced,field,absolute,argument,
>    34:                        v64,v128);
>  *****
>
> This diff has had some comments removed, but is basically what you'd
> get comparing the old file (top) with the new file (bottom).
>
> Duncan Murdoch

Thank you Duncan,
   Your upload is now publicly available from our archives as
intrfc61.zip.  The file is temporarily in the /pc/stash directory
until my fellow moderator Harri Valkama moves it to its proper
directory (/pc/turbopas).

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37