[comp.lang.pascal] Numerical Recipes Pascal shareware version available at garbo

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (05/03/91)

:
> My only request would be that you post it in such a way that users
> can get ONLY the complete package, which includes explanation and
> copyright notices, and NOT individual files or programs from within
> the package.

Thank you Bill,
   Press, William & Flannery, Brian & Teukolsky, Saul & Vetterling,
William (1986).  Numerical Recipes.  The Art of Scientific
Computing.  Cambridge University Press.  Numerical Recipes Pascal
shareware codes are now available from garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp
archives as /pc/turbopas/nrpas13.zip.
   Users please note Bill's express wishes about the usage of this
package.  Do not distribute _any_ part of nrpas13.zip separately.
   Also note that the there is very much material.  The compressed
package is over 300K, and the uncompressed space requirement is
772K. Floppy users in particular please note that there are over 400
individual files, which means that you cannot unzip them all into
the main directory, since they cannot take that many entries.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37