[comp.lang.pascal] Chess Program

pthmpson@unix1.tcd.ie (Philip Thompson) (04/18/91)

I'm looking for a chess program, in Pascal, to play on the computers
here. Nothing too fancy, just a board displayed on the screen and maybe
a check indicator.If anyone has such a program I would apreciate it
greatly if they could e-mail me a version.
 Thanks a bunch
 Phil

mvij@unix2.tcd.ie (madhav vij) (05/01/91)

In <pthmpson.671968282@unix1.tcd.ie> pthmpson@unix1.tcd.ie (Philip Thompson) writes:

I'm looking for a chess program, in Pascal, to play on the computers
>here. Nothing too fancy, just a board displayed on the screen and maybe
>a check indicator.If anyone has such a program I would apreciate it
>greatly if they could e-mail me a version.
> Thanks a bunch
> Phil

ckeele@oregon.uoregon.edu (05/03/91)

Several years ago Byte Magazine put out a book of Pascal programs that
included a chess program.  I have it in hard-copy, but not in soft-copy.
I don't remember the name of the book it was reprinted in, or what the
original reference was from, but I could look it up if necessary.
Possibly somebody has a copy of it typed in.

Clifford Keele
CKEELE@DONALD.UOREGON.EDU