[comp.lang.pascal] Technojock's Object Toolkit for TP

Conrad.Bullock@comp.vuw.ac.nz (Conrad Bullock) (05/07/91)

A while back I posted about a problem with the Technojock's Object
Toolkit for Turbo Pascal under DesqView, and I also mailed the
author on Compuserve. I got this reply from him:

> From 74017.227@compuserve.com Tue May  7 07:08:31 1991
> Date: 06 May 91 14:46:00 EDT
> From: Bob Ainsbury <74017.227@CompuServe.COM>
> To: <Conrad.Bullock@comp.vuw.ac.nz>
> Subject: Re: Technojock's Turbo Toolkit
>
> Thanks for the info. Yes the problem has been solved. You can download
> the latest version from the buffer board (513) 747-7636..Regards, Bob.

Has anyone got this new version, and if so, could they please update
the version currently on sites such as Simtel?
(Alternatively, if anyone out there lives in the 513 area code in the
US, could you download it and put it up on an ftp site somewhere).

Thanks.

--
Conrad Bullock                     | Domain:   conrad@comp.vuw.ac.nz
Victoria University of Wellington, |     or:   conrad@cavebbs.gen.nz