[comp.lang.pascal] multi-task source needed!

edb158hbp2@vx24.cc.monash.edu.au (05/08/91)

Source needed for

detection and time slicing the following
Multi-Taskers

1) Double DOS
2) WIndows 3.0
3) MultiLink
4) TopView
5) any other Multi-tasker
6) AT BIOS

also, any source on encoding/unecoding GIFS in PASCAL
would be mostly appreciated.

Peter Davies (Monash University Melbourne Australia)

c8902348@wombat.newcastle.edu.au (05/09/91)

In article <1991May8.091711.1@vx24.cc.monash.edu.au>, edb158hbp2@vx24.cc.monash.edu.au writes:
> Source needed for
>
> detection and time slicing the following
> Multi-Taskers
>
> 1) Double DOS
> 2) WIndows 3.0
> 3) MultiLink
> 4) TopView
> 5) any other Multi-tasker
> 6) AT BIOS

No worries..

I have Macro Assembler source for all of these except MultiLink..
It is designed to be linked into Turbo Pascal or Turbo C/C++

AT BIOS?!? Thats a wierd one.. If we dont detect a tasker, we
use the DOS Idle Interupt..

BTW. It supports Windows 2.xx 3.xx and OS/2 Compatability box..

IF Anyone has code for other multitaskers we dont have allready, could
you please foward it too me. Your help is apreaciated..

Tony..

BTW. Its called MTASK. if your interested, ill see if I can somehow foward
you and anyone else who wants a copy.